Airbus Aerothon 3.0 Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2021
Airbus off-campus hiring happened through Airbus Aerothon conducted on HackerEarth. This time it was Aerothon 3.0. Hiring was for 0-10 years experienced candidates for various roles.
Round 1(Online Coding): It was an online coding round hosted on the HackerEarth platform. There were 2 coding questions with intermediate level based on Bit Masking and String algorithm to solve in 3 hours. One correct question can lead you to the next round. It was an elimination round.
Round 2(Hackathon): It was a hackathon. We needed to create a team of sizes 3-5 among selected candidates. Then problem statement was given to us to make a prototype in 3 days. It was a virtual Hackathon. There were different games, seminars, and project presentations at the finale.
Round 3(Aptitude, Verbal and Logical): It was the Aptitude, Verbal and Logical round of Cocubes Assessment. Questions were easy and medium level. Little practice can lead you to get an interview call.
Round 4(Technical Interview): It was a Technical Interview hosted on google meet. There were two interviewers.
Questions asked were –
- How are you and Tell us about yourself
- One thing you like most about your college
- Why companies host hackathons
- Tell us about your technical skills
- In how many ways can we specify the CSS styles for the HTML element?
- What are selectors in CSS
- Tell us about the HTTP protocol
- Difference between HTPP and HTTPS
- Why do we use external CSS
- What is the OSI model
- Explain all layers of the OSI model
- Tell us all OOPS concepts that you know
- Difference between Overloading and Overriding.
- What is a constructor and copy constructor?
- What is an access specifier?
- Which databases you are familiar with
- What is localhost
- How we connect database with project
- What is OpenCV
- Tell us about your OpenCV project
- Tell us about your Internship
- Then they give me two coding questions to code and run. One was a basic string question and one was a * pattern.
- Suppose you worked on a project and delivered it after one month customer says that the project is getting slow. What could be the reason for that? How would you handle that?
- What are logs
- What happens in a backend when you search google.com
- How does web search algorithm works
- How exactly server works.
- How we configure resources for server depend upon size and scope of the project
- What is a collection in python
- Do you have any questions or feedback for us
Round 5(HR and Managerial Interview): It was an HR and Managerial Interview. There were two panelists.
Questions asked were-
- How are you
- What you did yesterday
- Where are you from
- Which is your college
- Tell us about your family background
- Will you come to Bangalore
- Have you placed anywhere and How much they are paying
- Why airbus
- Tell us about your internship project
- How sync happens between a Web app and Android app of the same project
- How to secure data in an app and How testing of the project should be done
- Suppose there are three people in your team one is experienced, another one is fresher and the third one is you. How can you make a decision there? How do you handle the situation of conflict there?
- Which tech stack you like to work on
- What if you need to work on old tech? Will you do it?
- Your exam finished?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Then they told me about Salary-Bonus, Location, Training, and about Company
I was selected for the role of Associate Software Engineer.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!