Fiserv Interview Experience | Campus Placement 2020-2021
First Round(Online coding test): First, there was an online test. It consisted of two coding questions and 5 MCQ, Coding questions were of medium difficulty. Total 1 hour is allotted for completing the test and the test was conducted on the Hacker Rank platform.
24 students were shortlisted for the next round.
Second Round (Group Discussion): So now they have made 4 groups each of 6 members and provided the subject for each group. My GD topic was Lesson learned from the covid-19 pandemic.
21 students were shortlisted for the next round.
Third Round (Technical Discussion): So this round was started with a simple Tell about yourself and your skills.
- Tell me about yourself ?
- Which is your favorite subject ?
- Exception handling in java ?
- What is OOPS?
- Explain Polymorphism, Inheritance?
- What is abstraction?
- Multiple catch blocks are allowed?
- Explain Switch statement with example
- Static Keyword in java
- Multiple finally blocks are allowed?
- What is Read-only and Constant?
- Normalization, SQL queries
- Process vs threads, daemon thread, explain threading
- Difference between Java and C.
Try to explain every question with a suitable example it will help the interviewer to easily understand your point of view.
15 students were shortlisted for the next round.
Fourth Round(Managerial Round/HR Round): This interview started with Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about your achievements.
- Hobbies were other than technical.
- Do you know anything about Fiserv?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Why did you apply for this job?
And then normal discussion, They told me to ask questions if any. Always ask related to the company and show them how much interest you have in their company.
And finally, they have selected 8 students as final selects and i am one of them .
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.