Round 1: Resume Shortlisting. Around 20 People were shortlisted on the basis of Resume.(Note: NOt on the basis of CGPA.)
Round 2:Coding Round
Only 2 questions were there.
1.) stock sell and buy problem (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/stock-buy-sell/)— 7 Marks
2.)variation of the above question. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/maximum-profit-by-buying-and-selling-a-share-at-most-k-times/)– 12 Marks
3.) Design a Vending Machine using OOPS. (various parameters were given )— 21 Marks
Round 3: Online Interview Using video calling.(They only want coding and Nothing else.)
1 st que. ) Balanced Parenthesis problem
2nd que.) Longest balanced parenthesis in a given string in O(N) time.
3rd que. ) Given an array find its 1st peak element.( element which is greater than both its neighbour element) in O(logN) Time.
4th. que. ) Reverse A Link List.
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Software Developer Internship
- Coviam Software Developer Internship Experience
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 19 (On Campus Internship)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus FTE+Internship)
- Nvidia Software Interview Experience | Internship
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 16 (On-Campus FTE+Internship)
- Android Developer Summer Internship Interview Experience in a Startup
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience - Software Engineering Internship(On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship (Hyderabad)
- Cloudera Inc. Interview Experience | Software Engineer (Internship + Full Time/On Campus)
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- GE interview experience | Set 1 (For software developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.