Cognizant GenC Interview Experience | On-Campus 2022
Round 1(Online Test – Time: 100 minutes): It comprised of three sections:
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning
Round 2(Technical Interview Round): Here are the questions that the interviewer asked me:
- First, she introduced himself.
- Then asked me,
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Explain your project.
- Which language you are comfortable in?
- What is tour favorite subject?
- What is a Pointer? Define it.
- What are Primary Memory and Secondary memory?
- She also asked about Python as I have done course in it.
Round 3(Technical Interview Round):
- At first I don’t know that it was another technical interview.
- The Interviewer asked me to write a code for Palindrome.
- And I wrote it. And he said ok and then left.
Round 4(HR Interview): It was basically a document verification round where they asked me to share my meeting screen and showcase the soft copies of my Aadhar card, PAN card, and class 10th mark sheet.
And I finally got selected in Cognizant.