Cognizant Genc Next and Genc Elevate Interview Experience
Recently Cognizant Technical Solutions(CTS) visited our campus to recruit for Genc Next and Genc Elevate roles for their organization.
Round-1(Online Test): It consisted of 4 sections.
- The first section had Aptitude questions which were of Medium and hard level.
- The second section consisted of Technical MCQs from DBMS, C++, Java and Python. It also consisted questions from OOP Concepts.
- The third section consisted of 2 Coding Questions which were based on Arrays and Strings.(I don’t remember the questions.)
- The fourth section was from SQL . It consisted of 2 questions which required complex queries.
I took the online test for GenC next but was shortlisted for GenC Elevate.
Round-2(Technical Interview): The interviewer started asking questions on Data Structures, DBMS, Python and Puzzles.
Some of the questions were:
- What is monkey patching in Python?
- What is difference between Linked list and ArrayList?
- How will you print an array in reverse in Python?
- What is the difference between Inner join and outer join?
- Some random questions on binary search and linear search were also asked.
I answered most of them. Then at last the interviewer asked if I had any questions from him.
Round-3(HR Interview): He just asked some questions like if I know any foreign language and then he verified my documents and the interview was over.
- Focus on basics.
- Keep calm and hope for the best.