A very similar pattern of questions can be expected if it’s not COVID situation all over but due to Covid-19, there was a little change in the pattern of questions thrown by Cloudera.
It’s an entirely 4-step process:
First Round (Online Test): on Hackerrank, a total of 4 questions divided into 2-2 parts and it was written compulsory to do at least one from each and if you have to do all within the time then. Questions were mainly easy just you need to know the way to solve with the optimal approach. I can remember only one question now.
Solving the above problem using Trie was clearing all the test cases.
Second Round (Technical Interviews): The interviewer asked little about my CV and give me coding questions which I solved optimally then I was qualified for the next round. Time taken for this round was around 1 hour.
Third Round(Technical Interviews): The interviewer asked about DBMS queries, file handling, Linux, OS programs not cutthroat deep but at least knowledge of basics, OS fundamentals, Data Structures, and algorithms, etc. 35 minutes Implementation of page replacement Algorithm.
Fourth Round (HR Round): Expected questions were asked as it was an HR round. It goes no more than 20 minutes.
- Cloudera Inc. Interview Experience | Software Engineer (Internship + Full Time/On Campus)
- Cloudera Inc. Interview Experience for Intern+FTE (On-Campus 2020)
- Cloudera Interview Experience
- Cloudera Interview Experience FTE 2020
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 141 (Off-Campus - Online Coding Test for IDC)
- Oracle Online test and Interview Experience | Set 67
- Tesco Bengaluru Interview Experience | Set 1 (Online Coding Test)
- Tesco Interview Experience | Set 2 (Online Test)
- Tesco Interview Experience | Set 3 (Online Test)
- Codenation Interview Experience | Online Test
- Adobe Systems Online Test (On-Campus Internship)
- L&T Infotech Interview Experience | On-Campus (Online process)
- Barclays Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 (Online)
- Expedia Online Test for SDE-2
- SAP Labs 2020 Online Test
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 7 (Online Coding Questions)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 6 (Online Coding)
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding Question)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 321 (Online Assessment)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.