Job Location :- Cloudera Bengaluru .
Cloudera, Inc. is a US-based software company that provides a software platform for data engineering, data warehousing, machine learning and analytics that runs in the cloud or on premises.
Round 1: Online Round (Coding Questions)
*Test is divided into two parts :-
-> 1st section contains 1 code, 1 SQL Query, 1 File Handling question.
-> 2nd Section contains 2 codes (only 1 is to be answered like it totally depends upto you ).
OVERALL DIFFICULTY :- Medium (As No one expects File Handling question in online round) .
Round 2: Technical Interview 1 (Google Hangout & Codebunk )
Mainly focus was on :- 1} Algorithms & Data Structures.
2} OOPs Concepts
3.} Operating System like threading, concurrency.
1.} What is Daemon Thread & Garbage Collector in Java?
2.} What is pillars of OOPs and explain with real life examples.?
3.} Explain your project and its applicatons?
4.} Codes on hashmap and explain Hashing.
5.} Code on FileHandling like read a file and count number of “INDIA” in it .
6.} Merging of two sorted arrays (Merge function in merge sort).
7.} Given a String of length S, reverse the whole string without reversing the individual words in it.
8.} Difference between Process and Thread.
Duration:- 60 Minutes.
Overall, Interviewer was on-time .He was very supportive and kind in nature.
Round 3: Technical Interview 2 (Google Hangout )
Mainly focus was on :- 1} Operating System.
3.} Computer Networks.
4.} Linux ( Mentioned in My CV that’s why).
1. } Based on my projects like Virtualization, Containerization Like:-
1.1 } What is kernel, Give some examples?
1.2} Will we able to deploy 2 different OS( both supports same kernel taste) with only 1 kernel with the help of virtualization in same machine?
1.3} Will we able to deploy 2 different OS( both not supports same kernel taste) with only 1 kernel with the help of virtualization in same machine?
1.4} In what terms Containerization techniques like Docker different from virtualization other than their weights and resource used ?
1.5} Some Linux Commands :- Like He give me the situation, i have to answer that by providing suitable Linux Command ( Ex :- ps, grep, chmod, useradd etc).
2. } Two Puzzles :- 1.} https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-16-100-doors/
I told him that i know these puzzles beforehand, so he was impressed by my honesty and skipped this puzzles straightaway.
3.} Working of DNS in Computer Networks.
4.} Difference between http and https in Networking.
5.} SQL Query to find 2nd and 5th maxium marks of student.
Time Duration : 1 Hour 10 mins.
Overall, Interviewer was on-time .He was supportive and freindly too.
Round 4: Hiring Manager Round .
This interview was taken by one of Engineering Manager at Cloudera . Firstly He told me his journey from college pass out to Engg. Manager . Importance of working in Open Source Company.
1.} Different Searching and Sorting Algorithms . He asked which sorting to be apply in different scenarios like when array is already sorted, when array is reverse sorted . Asked me to write any sorting algo. on white board . Sortng algo. Time Complexity and Space Complexity.
2.} One puzzle :- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-100-cows-and-milk/
( I took some time but i figured out the solution lastly ).
3.} Projects and their Use Cases.
Round 5: HR Round .
More or less HR Type questions .
RESULT :- Selected .
- Cloudera Interview Experience
- Cloudera Inc. Interview Experience | Software Engineer (Internship + Full Time/On Campus)
- TCS NQT 2020 Interview Experience
- TCS NQT (2019-2020) Interview Experience
- TCS Codevita Interview Experience 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Feb 2020 ( Exp 1.5 yr )
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2020
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience | ECE 2020
- Paytm Interview Experience 2020
- TCS Interview Experience( Off Campus-2020)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 | WOW 2020
- Cognizant 2020 Interview Experience
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience CSE 2020
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | WOW-2020
- Daffodils Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- Samsung R&D Interview Experience | Off-campus 2020
- Capgemini Interview Experience (Off-Campus 2020)
- VMware Interview Experience for Sr. MTS (April 2020)
- Amazon Interview Experience | AmazeWow 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-Intern 2020
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.