The first round comprised of 1 coding question which was based on graph algorithm depth first search and few MCQs which had technical questions on computer networks,operating system ,data structure and aptitude(Practice from testpot.com and indiabix.com).
25 students were selected out of 200 students.
This was an purely technical round(1 hr 30 minutes) and they asked me to explain all the seven layers of OSI Model in detail.I was also asked some practical questions like, If I have 4 devices in the network and I want to send my data from server to these devices then which data structure would be best for it.The answer for this question is queue.Also If my devices are turned off then how I would I know when to transfer my data.
They also asked me question on deadlock in network and how would I manage them.Also studying resume is more important because the main focus is what you know and what is the scope in which they can ask questions.So prepare your resume at your best!
This was the managerial round and lasted 30 minutes where he assessed me on my team building skills.Following question were asked in this round:-
1)What Challenges have you faced till now and how did you overcome them?
2)What was the most difficult time for you in these past 3 years?
3)If you are given a project for implementation then which programming language would you choose java or python?
He asked me questions on my resume and asked more about my hobbies.
This was the hr round and it lasted 5-10 minutes where they asked me about my plans for further education and if I was comfortable with relocation.
Tips:-Try to understand job details first and be ready with your technical skills that can play an important role for meeting job requirements.Try to convince them that you can learn anything fast and an enthusiastic learner forever.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Cisco Interview | Experience : 2+ years
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 9 (For Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 15 (On Campus - Software Engineer)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 11 (Network Consultant Engineer)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 12
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 13 ( On Campus - for Advanced Services)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 14 (On Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 16 (On Campus – Advisory Services)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 18 (Campus Recruitment)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 17 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 19 (For IT Engineer Profile)
- Cisco Interview experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview experience (On Campus) 2018
- Cisco Interview experience | Set 21 (Off-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.