I got a call from Cisco Systems, Bangalore for Software Engineer role.
Total rounds: Hackerrank Test+ 3(Tech) + 1 (Managerial)
Hackerrank test is pretty standard Linked List, arrays, trees.
Round 1: Lot of questions from the resume, implement IPC on threads, Linked List questions, various IPCs, implement mutex locks.
Round 2: Networking questions, hub vs switch, significance of gateway, how to route packet from one network to another, how would you build a packet when it goes from one network to another, bit manipulation
Round 3: Resume projects, hell lot of questions
Round 4: (Managerial) About the role, Why do you want to switch so early?, Mostly critical bug you have solved?, Why Cisco?
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 12
- CISCO Interview Experience | Set 22
- CISCO Interview Experience ( Experienced )
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 14 (On Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience Onsite
- Cisco Interview experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 9 (For Experienced)
- Cisco Interview | Experience : 2+ years
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 17 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 19 (For IT Engineer Profile)
- Cisco Interview Experience – Engineering Role
- Cisco Interview experience (On Campus) 2018
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.