Round 1: MCQ(No negative marking)
It is a online round which has 50 questions that had to be completed in 60 minutes. The questions consists of aptitude, C output questions, operating system concepts, networking and data structures. For aptitude if one follows RS Aggarwal that is enough. Also practice quiz from geeks from geeks some of the questions were from there. 14 students were shortlisted from 44 students in my class
Round 2: Technical Round
Technical round was conducted the day after the online test. They gave me a star pattern and asked me to write a code to print it. Questions from subnetting were asked. Some of the aptitude questions from time and work were asked too. They also gave me a situation to check how would I perform in some of the critical situations. 5 students were shortlisted after this round
Round 3: Managerial Round
It was resume based. They asked what projects you had done, what problems you faced and a little bit of my extra curricular activities.
I was eliminated after this round.
Round 4: HR Round
They asked where do you see yourself in Cisco and just formality questions. 3 students got selected after this.
- MakeMyTrip On Campus Interview Experience 2018
- Sandvine Interview Experience for FTE 2018
- SRI Delhi Interview Experience (On Campus for Software Engineer)
- Goldman Sachs Digital Interview Experience
- How Should a Fresher Prepare for a Job Interview?
- Samsung Interview Experience | (On-Campus for R & D Noida)
- Deloitte Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Paytm Interview Experience( On Campus )
- Saggezza Interview Experience (On Campus Full Time)
- Cisco Interview | Experience : 2+ years
- Cognizant Interview Experience | BIT Mesra (On Campus)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience 2018
- Nutanix Interview Experience (On-Campus 2018)
- Cisco Internship Interview (On Campus)
- Thorogood Interview Experience | Set 1
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.