Given four integers A, B, C and D which represents the four angles of a Quadrilateral in degrees. The task is to check whether the given quadrilateral is valid or not.
Input: A = 80, B = 70, C = 100, D=110
Input: A = 70, B = 80, C = 130, D=60
A Quadrilateral is valid if the sum of the four angles is equal to 360 degrees.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Check whether the triangle is valid or not if angles are given
- Program to find the angles of a quadrilateral
- Check if a triangle of positive area is possible with the given angles
- Check whether triangle is valid or not if sides are given
- Check if the given Binary Expressions are valid
- Program to check if a date is valid or not
- Check if the given Prufer sequence is valid or not
- Check whether the given string is a valid identifier
- Check whether right angled triangle is valid or not for large sides
- Maximum area of quadrilateral
- Find the area of quadrilateral when diagonal and the perpendiculars to it from opposite vertices are given
- Find all angles of a triangle in 3D
- Find all angles of a given triangle
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle
- Exterior angle of a cyclic quadrilateral when the opposite interior angle is given
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.