Given four integers A, B, C and D which represents the four angles of a Quadrilateral in degrees. The task is to check whether the given quadrilateral is valid or not.
Input: A = 80, B = 70, C = 100, D=110
Input: A = 70, B = 80, C = 130, D=60
A Quadrilateral is valid if the sum of the four angles is equal to 360 degrees.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Check whether the triangle is valid or not if angles are given
- Program to find the angles of a quadrilateral
- Check if a triangle of positive area is possible with the given angles
- Check whether the given string is a valid identifier
- Check if the given Binary Expressions are valid
- Check whether triangle is valid or not if sides are given
- Program to check if a date is valid or not
- Check if the given Prufer sequence is valid or not
- Check if the number is valid when flipped upside down
- Check whether right angled triangle is valid or not for large sides
- Maximum area of quadrilateral
- Find the area of quadrilateral when diagonal and the perpendiculars to it from opposite vertices are given
- Find all angles of a given triangle
- Find all angles of a triangle in 3D
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.