Given three sides, check whether triangle is valid or not.
Input : a = 7, b = 10, c = 5 Output : Valid Input : a = 1 b = 10 c = 12 Output : Invalid
Approach: A triangle is valid if sum of its two sides is greater than the third side. If three sides are a, b and c, then three conditions should be met.
1.a + b > c 2.a + c > b 3.b + c > a
- Check whether right angled triangle is valid or not for large sides
- Check whether the triangle is valid or not if angles are given
- Find other two sides of a right angle triangle
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle
- Find the hypotenuse of a right angled triangle with given two sides
- Find all sides of a right angled triangle from given hypotenuse and area | Set 1
- Find area of triangle if two vectors of two adjacent sides are given
- Check if it is possible to create a polygon with given n sides
- Check if given four integers (or sides) make rectangle
- Check if the given chessboard is valid or not
- Check if a + b = c is valid after removing all zeroes from a, b and c
- Program to check if a date is valid or not
- Check whether Quadrilateral is valid or not if angles are given
- Number of triangles formed by joining vertices of n-sided polygon with two common sides and no common sides
- Check if right triangle possible from given area and hypotenuse
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.