Computer Science has become a sought-after career choice as the world is rapidly evolving and students are even learning the foundation of computer science from Class 12 itself. It helps them to understand the fundamentals and basic concepts early on. Access to early quality computer science education helps all students build the skills they’ll need for the future, including coding, problem-solving, creativity, and teamwork. GeeksforGeeks got your back when it comes to learning computer science right from high school!
Ace Class 12 Computer Science with the help of our expert mentors and prepare yourself for the upcoming board exam and set yourself up for success. You can now cover all the concepts of Computer Science Class XII (083) based on the CBSE Curriculum to prepare for the exam – right from your home without browsing here and there for notes and sample papers.
With GFG’s CBSE Class 12 Computer Science course, you’re set to prepare for your upcoming board exams and beyond.
As Computer science is a broad and rapidly-evolving field, it is relevant to many different industries and fields of study. There are various ways in which studying computer science can be beneficial for students. Let’s check what benefits you can get if you study for Class 12 Computer Science:
- Problem-Solving Skills: Computer science involves solving problems using logical and analytical thinking, as well as writing code to implement solutions. These skills are useful in many different fields and can help students to become more confident and effective problem-solvers.
- Career Opportunities: There is a high demand for skilled computer scientists in a variety of industries, including software development, data science, cybersecurity, and more. By studying computer science, Class 12 students can position themselves for a wide range of career opportunities after graduation.
- Communication Skills: Computer science requires clear and effective communication, both in terms of writing code and working with others on projects. These skills are highly valued in any field and can be especially useful in careers that involve collaboration or teamwork.
- Creativity: While computer science may involve a lot of technical work, it also requires creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Students who study computer science can develop their creative skills and learn to think creatively to solve problems.
Studying computer science can help Class 12 students to develop a range of valuable skills and prepare them for a wide range of career opportunities.
CBSE Class 12 Computer Science (Self-Paced Course)
With GeeksforGeeks CBSE Class 12 Computer Science course, you can learn the concepts of computer science with ease as our modules are extensively based on the Class 12 Computer Science Syllabus. The course will consist of Strategy, Tips & Tricks, Problem-solving, and Core Concept building covering the entire Syllabus. In addition to this, get exclusive access to e-study materials, online doubt-solving sessions, quizzes, assignments, and Sample Papers solutions with real-time guidance and practical execution.
CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Course (GeeksforGeeks)
It is estimated that a large percentage of future jobs will involve the use of technology, such as the development of new technology, the advancement of artificial intelligence, and the design of effective data analysis methods. To be successful in a variety of industries, it is important for students to have a strong foundation in computer science and experience using technology. However, research has shown that there are significant inequalities in access to computer science education. As a result, efforts are being made to close these gaps and provide all students, from grade school to graduate school, with the necessary skills and confidence to work with technology.
Our mentors are industry stalwarts who have designed this course to complement the CBSE Class 12 Computer Science syllabus so that it’ll be easy for you to keep up with the course along with going through the concepts that were hard to study before. With this course, you’ll get:
- Weekly Study Schedules & Strategy
- Comprehensive Recorded Lectures
- 10+ CBSE Sample Papers
- Sample Papers, & Problem Solving
- Live Doubt Solving Sessions
- Score Boosting guidance
- Additional benefits you’ll be getting out of the CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Self-Paced Course are as follows:
- Prepare with the help of Track based learning. You can accurately track your progress and assess it based on your learning.
- Attempts quizzes and progresses through theory-based learning. We’ve many e-study materials for you to progress your learning.
The course content that will be provided in this CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Course is as follows:
1. Introduction to the Course
2. Python Revision Tour
- Introduction to Python Programming
- TOKEN in Python Programming
- First Python Program Detailed Explanation
- Python Basic Programs
- Installation of Python | Writing Saving Executing
- Introduction to Control Statement If Statement
- If Programming Example Programs
- If program examples Practical Implementation
- Introduction to Loop Statement | While Loop Introduction
- Sum of Digits Product of Digits Sum of Even Digits Product of Odd Digits
- Sum of Digits| Sum of Square of digits | Sum of Cube of digits | Product of Digits | Sum of even digits Product of Odd digits
- Print Total Factors Count Total Factors Prime Number Program
- Reverse Program Palindrome P1
- Reverse Program Palindrome P 2
- Table of a Given Number Factorial of a Given Number P1
- Table of a Given Number Factorial of a Given Number
- Table of a Number Factorial
- X raised to the power Y and Fibonacci Series P1
- X raised to the power Y and Fibonacci Series
- Print Total Factors Count Total Factors Prime Number P 2
- Count Total Number of Digits Armstrong Number P1
- Count total Digits, Armstrong Numbers
- Introduction to For Looping
- For Loop | Nested Loop | Pyramid Printings
- Break & Continue Statement
- Break & Continue (Program 1)
- Practical Implementation: For Loop | Nested Loop | Pyramid Printings
3. Python Revision Tour – 2
- Introduction to List
- List Built- In functions
- List Programming
- Introduction to Tuple
- Tuple Built-in Functions & Programs
- Introduction to Dictionary
- Dictionary Built-in Functions and Programs
- Introduction to String
- String Built-in Functions and Programs
4. Python Functions
- Function in Python Argument Vs Parameter Positional Argument Named Argument Void Non-Void Function Default Argument
- Creating User-Defined Function With Argument No Return Method
- Creating User-Defined Function No Argument With Return
- Creating User-Defined Function With Argument With Return
- Python Argument Vs Parameter | Positional Argument | Named Argument | Void Non-Void Function | Default Argument | Local Vs Global Variable
- Function Introduction | No Argument No Return
- Function Introduction | With Argument No Return
- Function Introduction | No Argument With Return
- Function Introduction | With Argument With Return
- Function in Python Scope of a Variable Local Vs Global Variable
- All Other Function Concepts P
5. File Handling
- Introduction to File Handling in Python
- Text File Concepts in File Handling
- Python File Handling Write Files to Python
- Python File Handling Reading Text Files
- Binary File Introduction
- Binary File Practical Implementation
- Practical Explanation – CSV Files
6. Data Structure – I
- Linear Search in Python
- Binary Search in Python
- Selection Sort in Python
- Bubble Sort in Python.
- Insertion of Element in Sorted List
- All Searching & Sorting Programs
7. Data Structure – II
- Introduction to Python Data Structure
- Stack Program Implementation
- Queue Program Implementation
- Polish Notation Infix Prefix Postfix
- Stack Program Practically Implemented
- Queue in Python Data Structure
8. Computer Networks – I
- Introduction to Computer Network
- Types of Network
- Networking Devices
- Cloud Computing & IoT
9. Computer Networks – II
- Error Detection
- IPv4 & IPv6 Addressing
- Modulation Techniques
- DNS DNR Cellular Technologies
- Basic Networking Commands
- Networking Protocols
10. MySQL – SQL Revision Tour
- Introduction: MySQL
- MySQL Datatypes
- MySQL Constraints
- MySQL Basic Commands
- MySQL Select Command
- Update Delete and Drop Command
- Alter Command in MySQL
- Joining Concepts in MySQL
11. Interface with Python
- Python Database Connectivity
- Connecting Python With MySQL
- Inserting Data from Python to MySQL Table
- Updating and Deleting Data from MySQL Table
- Fetching Data from MySQL Table
Who is the Course Instructor?
You’ll get to learn CBSE Class 12 Computer Science from the founder of CodeitUp – Anand Kumar. He is a senior academician and has an experience of over 12 years in the industry and mentored thousands of students. With over 145k+ Youtube subscribers, Anand Kumar has reached out to many students to make their coding journey easy.
We can say that this CBSE Class 12 Computer Science course will help students, like you, with a comprehensive and rigorous education in the field of computer science. By covering a wide range of topics, including programming languages, data structures, computer networks, and databases, the course prepares students for their exams, further studies in computer science and related fields, as well as for careers in the technology industry.
Throughout the course, students have the opportunity to develop important skills such as problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication, which are valuable in any field. By working on practical projects and assignments, students also have the chance to apply their knowledge and gain hands-on experience.
This CBSE Class 12 Computer Science course is an excellent foundation for those interested in pursuing a career in computer science or related fields. It provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in their studies and future careers and helps them to become confident and capable professionals.
FAQs on CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Course:
Q1. Whom to reach out to get my queries solved?
Ans: You can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q2. Is the course free?
Ans: The CBSE Class 12 Computer Science course is being provided to you at a discounted price of
₹ 2499 ₹ 1499 only.
Q3. In which medium the course will be provided?
Ans: The mentor uses Hindi as the language of the medium in the course.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!