Given an integer d which is the length of the diagonal of a pentagon, the task is to find the area of that pentagon.
Input: d = 5
Input: d = 10
Approach: Pentagon is a regular polygon having five equal sides and all equal angles. The interior angles of pentagon are of 108 degrees each and the sum of all angles of a pentagon is 540 degrees. If d is the diagonal of the pentagon then it’s area is given by:
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Program to calculate area of a rhombus whose one side and diagonal are given
- Diagonal of a Regular Pentagon
- Program to find the Area of Pentagon
- Calculate Volume, Curved Surface Area and Total Surface Area Of Cylinder
- Area of hexagon with given diagonal length
- Area of a square from diagonal length
- Find the area of quadrilateral when diagonal and the perpendiculars to it from opposite vertices are given
- Program to calculate area of a Tetrahedron
- Program to calculate Area Of Octagon
- Program to calculate the area of Kite
- Program to calculate area of Enneagon
- Calculate Volume and Surface area Of Sphere
- Calculate volume and surface area of a cone
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of Trapezium
- Program to calculate area and volume of a Tetrahedron
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.