Given the side of a Pentagon, the task is to find the area of the Pentagon.
Input : a = 5 Output: Area of Pentagon: 43.0119 Input : a = 10 Output: Area of Pentagon: 172.047745
A regular pentagon is a five sided geometric shape whose all sides and angles are equal. Its interior angles are of 108 degrees each and its exterior angles are 72 degrees each. The sum of interior angles of a pentagon is 540 degrees.
Let a be the side of Pentagon, then the formula to find the area of Pentagon given by
Area of Pentagon: 43.0119
- Calculate area of pentagon with given diagonal
- Program to find area of a circle
- Program to find the area of a Square
- Program to find area of a triangle
- Program to find the Area of an Ellipse
- Program to find area of a Trapezoid
- Program to find the Area of a Parallelogram
- Program to find area of a Circular Segment
- Program to find the Area and Volume of Icosahedron
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle
- Program to find the surface area of the square pyramid
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Find area of the larger circle when radius of the smaller circle and difference in the area is given
- Diagonal of a Regular Pentagon
- Program for Area Of Square
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.