Problem Statement: Write a C++ program to create a file using file handling and check whether the file is created successfully or not. If a file is created successfully then it should print “File Created Successfully” otherwise should print some error message.
Approach: Declare a stream class file and open that text file in writing mode. If the file is not present then it creates a new text file. Now check if the file does not exist or not created then return false otherwise return true.
Below is the program to create a file:
- C program to copy contents of one file to another file
- Create Directory or Folder with C/C++ Program
- C program to delete a file
- C Program to find size of a File
- C Program to print contents of file
- C++ program to print unique words in a file
- C Program to merge contents of two files into a third file
- C Program to count number of lines in a file
- C++ program to append content of one text file to another
- Write a C program that displays contents of a given file like 'more' utility in Linux
- Program to delete a line given the line number from a file
- C++ program to read file word by word
- CSV file management using C++
- C | File Handling | Question 5
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.