Given source and destination text files. Append the content from source file to destination file and then display the content of destination file.
Input : file.txt : "geeks", file2.txt : "geeks for" Output: file2.txt : "geeks for geeks"
1) Open file.txt in inputstream and file2.txt in outputstream with append option, so that the previous content of file are not deleted.
2) Check if there’s an error in opening or locating a file. If yes, then throw an error message.
3) If both the files are found, then write content from source file to destination file.
4) Display the content of destination file.
geeks for geeks
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- C++ program to modify the content of a Binary File
- C++program to delete the content of a Binary File
- Reverse the content of a file and store it in another
- C program to copy contents of one file to another file
- C++ program to create a file
- C program to delete a file
- C Program to find size of a File
- C Program to print contents of file
- C Program to count number of lines in a file
- C Program to merge contents of two files into a third file
- C++ program to print unique words in a file
- Write a C program that displays contents of a given file like 'more' utility in Linux
- Program to delete a line given the line number from a file
- C++ program to read file word by word
- std::string::append() in C++
- std::string::append vs std::string::push_back() vs Operator += in C++
- How to print Colored text in C++
- CSV file management using C++
- File Handling through C++ Classes
- tellp() in file handling with c++ with example
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.