Given a text file, extract words from it. In other words, read the content of file word by word.
Input: And in that dream, we were flying. Output: And in that dream, we were flying.
1) Open the file which contains string. For example, file named “file.txt” contains a string “geeks for geeks”.
2) Create a filestream variable to store file content.
3) Extract and print words from the file stream into a string variable via while loop.
geeks for geeks.
- How to Iterate through a String word by word in C++
- Program to print the Alphabets of a Given Word using * pattern
- Implement your own tail (Read last n lines of a huge file)
- lseek() in C/C++ to read the alternate nth byte and write it in another file
- C program to copy contents of one file to another file
- C++ program to create a file
- C program to delete a file
- C Program to print contents of file
- C Program to find size of a File
- C++ program to print unique words in a file
- C Program to merge contents of two files into a third file
- C++ program to modify the content of a Binary File
- C Program to count number of lines in a file
- C++program to delete the content of a Binary File
- C++ program to append content of one text file to another
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : imim123345667899