C-DOT visited in our campus for full time role, post for Research Engineer and location given by company are Bangalore / Delhi.
General category: 7 CPI and above
SC/ST/PH/OBC category: 6 CPI and above
General category: Should not be more than 25 years
OBC category: Should not be more than 28 years
SC/ST/PH category: Should not be more than 30 years
Resume Based Shortlisting(Be careful makes your resume very attractive means add more projects and some technical knowledge(subject+Language))
Round 2: one interview only (Technical +HR) in front of panel of 2 person.
- Tell me about yourself
- What are u doing at this time(interview already know i am doing intern)
- How many student selected as a intern from your college(ask for only my company)
- Ans: I told him
- Project 1 Discussion(Approx 25 min)
- Project 2 Discussion(Approx 7 min)
- Your favourite subject
- Ans: Algo, DS, CN, OS, DBMS
- Half duplex?
- full duplex?
- U also do android project (past or present)
- Ans: At time of B.tech I done it
- Remember something about android project
- Ans: yes but need revision
- What is Starvation(From OS subject)
- What is Critical Section(From OS subject)
- Basically I am student of computer science (interviewer ask me do u know about cryptography)
- Something known like as AES, DIffiHellman,
- Full form of AES
- What is HTTPS
- Write a code for removing duplicate form sorted array
- Encryption(related concept from my intern project)
- Ans: something told them about encryption
- solution of synchronization(From OS subject)
Suggestion: Don’t be nervous, be confident (Communication always define your attitude).
Best of Luck, Keep smile
- CDOT (Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- GwynnieBee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | SDE-Full Time
- Gwynnie Bee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience (For Full Time)
- HP R&D Interview Experience (On-Campus, full time)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | Set 23 (Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 388 (On -Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 387 (On -Campus for Full Time)
- Intel Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Saggezza Interview Experience (On Campus Full Time)
- Microsoft Full Time Interview Experience (On campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 389 (On -Campus for Full Time)
- Tesco interview Experience for full time (on campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.