C-DOT visited in our campus for full time role, post for Research Engineer and location given by company are Bangalore / Delhi.
General category: 7 CPI and above
SC/ST/PH/OBC category: 6 CPI and above
General category: Should not be more than 25 years
OBC category: Should not be more than 28 years
SC/ST/PH category: Should not be more than 30 years
Resume Based Shortlisting(Be careful makes your resume very attractive means add more projects and some technical knowledge(subject+Language))
Round 2: one interview only (Technical +HR) in front of panel of 2 person.
- Tell me about yourself
- What are u doing at this time(interview already know i am doing intern)
- How many student selected as a intern from your college(ask for only my company)
- Ans: I told him
- Project 1 Discussion(Approx 25 min)
- Project 2 Discussion(Approx 7 min)
- Your favourite subject
- Ans: Algo, DS, CN, OS, DBMS
- Half duplex?
- full duplex?
- U also do android project (past or present)
- Ans: At time of B.tech I done it
- Remember something about android project
- Ans: yes but need revision
- What is Starvation(From OS subject)
- What is Critical Section(From OS subject)
- Basically I am student of computer science (interviewer ask me do u know about cryptography)
- Something known like as AES, DIffiHellman,
- Full form of AES
- What is HTTPS
- Write a code for removing duplicate form sorted array
- Encryption(related concept from my intern project)
- Ans: something told them about encryption
- solution of synchronization(From OS subject)
Suggestion: Don’t be nervous, be confident (Communication always define your attitude).
Best of Luck, Keep smile
- CDOT (Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Sentieo Interview Experience for Full-Time SDE
- GwynnieBee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- Gwynnie Bee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | SDE-Full Time
- HP R&D Interview Experience (On-Campus, full time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience (For Full Time)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | Set 23 (Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 387 (On -Campus for Full Time)
- Viasat-Chennai R & D Interview Experience(Full time)
- Intel Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 394 (On-Campus Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 382 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 388 (On -Campus for Full Time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 150 (Off-Campus for Full Time)
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
- MindTickle Off-Campus Full Time Interview Experience
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 377 (On-campus for Full time)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.