There were no written Round. Resume based sorting for interviews.
Round ( Tech + HR )
Q.1 Tell me about all core subjects.
They asked me about my previous semester subject and some stuff related to that.
Q.2 My projects and intern project(mostly focused on).
Q.3 Coding question :
A road about x km and Your friend was either right or left side of your position. you have to determine
your friend’s position .
( they asked me to use only graph )
Q.4 indexing and hashing in dbms.
Q.5 computer networks and security (specially SHA-256 and asymmetric key encyption)
Q.6 Difference between switch and bridge.
C-Dot question generally related to your profile. They ask random question.
Selection procedure after interview not depend on your interview performance.
This article is contributed by Himanshu Barad. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- CDOT (Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)