Three Rounds Of Interview
1.Aptitude Test – The online test consists of total 6 sections i,e quants, logical, puzzle, JAVA programming mcq, SQL mcqs,and coding questions.
2 Coding Question were asked:
2.Calculate sum of all numbers present in a string(Easy)
2.Technical Round – They were looking for a candidate having a good command over data strucures and algorithms and familier with CORE JAVA .They asked to explain the real time application of tree data structure.We had a brief discussion on the time complexiblity of linear,doubly and circular list.Lastly he asked to explain sorting algorithms(Insertion,Bubble,Merge and selection sort).
3.HR Round – The HR round was very casual as compared to other rounds. They are just trying to get to know more about yourself.
Verdict – Selected
Thank You and All the Best!
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)
- Financial Software Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Financial Services Software (OFSS) Interview Experience (On Campus )
- KPMG Interview Experience for Financial Risk Management Analyst | Campus Recruitment 2020
- Oracle Financial Services Software (On Campus Interview for Associate Application Developer)
- Financial Software Systems Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- Gemini Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Tally Solutions Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2018
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Experience (On campus-2018)
- GEP Solutions Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Avis E-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Off Campus 2019-20
- Icertis Solutions Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 (Full Time)
- Tally Solutions Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus Written)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.