Bridgei2i came to our campus during November 2018.Many students applied for it and I was one among them.The first round was held for 2 hours consisting of 5 sections.They were aptitude, statistics, logical reasoning, verbal and code snippets.They shortlisted six students and I was one among them.
The second round was a technical interview.I was asked questions on machine learning, basic questions in AI.Then I was asked to write a query in SQL and I was asked questions in DBMS.Then I was asked to give the logic to find if a string is isogram or not.I was asked to give an optimized logic.This round lasted for 40 minutes.From this round they shortlisted three out of six.I was very happy that I was one among the three.
This was again a technical round.But it was a bit difficult than the previous one.I was asked questions on Deep Learning.The interviewer asked me about the various DL architectures, the number of layers in them etc.Since I have done projects in DL already, he asked me many questions from them.He gave me a scenario and asked how AI can be incorporated there.I answered everything in a proper way.The interviewer was impressed.He asked me learn more about all ML and DLmodels.The interview lasted for 45 minutes.They shortlisted only me from the three students.So I was very confident that I can crack it.
The final round was HR interview.The HR was very friendly.I was asked about the company.I answered it very well.She asked me my I wanted to work on AI and Data Analytics instead of going for some Software job.Then I was asked if it is okay for me to work in Bangalore.Then I was asked the usual HR questions.It lasted for 20 minutes.Finally, I got offer for the role of Data Analyst.
- Bridgei2i Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Bridgei2i Interview Experience (On campus)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | On-Campus Virtual Experience
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 287 (On-Campus)
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Oxigen Wallet Interview Experience | Set 3 (On- Campus)
- Financial Software Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Shree Partners Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Gurgaon Campus)
- Inmobi Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.