2.In age of empires,which civilization would u prefer to start with?(Since I included playing strategy games as my hobby)
3.Which language are u comfortable with? Rate it?
4.Which is the topic that u r most interested in?(Answered OOPS)
5. Assuming im an uneducated guy ,explain the concept of polymorphism.
6.Why function overloading?
7.Long discussion of the ongoing project.(Kept on questioning till a point where I surrendered)
8.What did u do in ELS? How does ur club function?
9.How was the maths quiz event organised and what were the types of qns asked?(He wanted to make sure that whatever I put in my achievement list was really achieved)
10.what is the value of (x-a)(x-b)…(x-z)?
11.A,B,C are three marksmen standing in a triangle.They have an accuracy rate of 99%,87%,1%).They all have one gun with one bullet each.At 12.00 pm,they shoot among themselves(All the bullets were fired at the same time).What is the chance that only one survives at the end?
13.Why cgpa is so low?
14.Discussion about computer games.(Hobbies)
15.How do u rate urself in this interview?(said 7-7.5)
16.Why should I hire u?
17.(He tried a kind of stress test )He told me “I have rejected many students just because their strongest domain don’t match ours and what they are passionate about is irrelevant to what we do.So pls dont give up.Continue to attend interviews and try getting a good job related to ur area of interest.Thank you for ur time”. He wanted to see how im reacting to it.
Recruited at 12.30am 🙂
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Bridgei2i On Campus Interview Experience
- Bridgei2i Interview Experience (On campus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience