BootStrap articles :
- Introduction and Installation
- Grid System
- Buttons, Glyphicons, Tables
- Vertical Forms, Horizontal Forms, Inline Forms
- DropDowns and Responsive Tabs
We all have seen a progress bar while executing some process in our computer. A progress bar shows how much of the process is completed and how much is left. You can add a progress bar in your web page using predefined bootstrap classes. Bootstrap has some predefined classes which can be easily used with HTML to style your webpages brilliantly and make your webpage responsive. Bootstrap provides many types of progress bars.
We can add a progress bar to our webpage using progress class in a div class.
Use this code in your HTML code to add a default progress bar.
To create a progress bar:
- Use class progress inside a div class.
- Inside the already made div class, add another div tag with a class .progress-bar.
- Mention the progress of the bar under a style attribute using width as percentage. For eg- style=”width:50%
Code for default progress bar with label.
Code for progress bar without label
To add coloured progress bars ,we use different classes for different colours.
Green – .progress-bar-success
Blue – .progress-bar-info
Red – .progress-bar-danger
Use these class inside the div element to colour your progress bar
Code for Coloured Progress Bar
Jumbotron is a big grey box used to indicate some text which require extra attention. Any text that seems to be important can be written inside a jumbotron to make it appear big and noticeable.
To add a Jumbotron –
- Inside a div element, use a jumbotron class.
- After this div tag, you can add any text or information you want.
- CLose the div element with class jumbotron.
Code for a jumbotron
>This is a Jumbotron.</
This article is contributed by Ayush Saxena. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Bootstrap 4 | Jumbotron
- How to create Jumbotron using Bootstrap 5 ?
- How to do box shadow with progress bar style using bootstrap?
- How to create a progress bar using HTML and CSS?
- How to Set Color of Progress Bar using HTML and CSS ?
- Upload Progress Bar in PHP
- How to Create a Progress Bar using HTML5 ?
- How to create a gradient Video Progress Bar?
- Bulma | Progress Bar
- Bootstrap 4 | Progress Bars
- Difference between self::$bar and static::$bar in PHP
- Bootstrap | Navigation Bar
- Bootstrap 4 | Navigation Bar
- How to create Responsive Bottom Navigation Bar using Bootstrap ?
- How to change navigation bar color in Bootstrap ?
- How to use Top Navigation with Left Navigation Bar using Bootstrap ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5