This test consisted of SIX SECTIONS.
3.Logical Analysis #1
4.Logical Analysis #2
General aptitude consisted of quantitative questions .There were 6 questions and suggested time as 10 minutes. Questions were of easy level. Questions based on numbers,distance,time etc..Answers of general aptitude were to be written in textbox. eg ans is 4,write 4. there were no options in quant. Answers were integers an easy.
Technical comprehension involved two paragraphs and questions based on sql.
Logical analysis contained questions of logical deduction mainly.
Program tracing involved finding output of programs(mainly while loop and if else)..
Programming : There was only one question of programming(to be solved in 30 minutes). Code was given and was to be modified.Modification involved like , find out the least salary of employees,… (they used file input output and structures).
Practice basic aptitude.Concepts should be clear.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 12 (Written Test)
- Citrix Interview | Set 2 (Written Test Experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 7 (Written Test Hyderabad)
- National Instruments Interview Experience | Set 1 (Written Test)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 256 (Written Test for SDE1)
- Barclays All India Campus Hiring Experience For Barclays Analyst 3
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Barclays Pune QA Interview Experience
- Barclays Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)