Recently, we had Citrix written test in our campus. There was a 1 hr aptitude test & 1 hour coding round. The aptitude test had simple questions on c/cpp, Networking, OS etc. and some general quant aptitude questions.
The coding round had 2 questions to be done in 1 hour.
Q1: A matrix of 1s & 0s are given, you have to find no of groups of adjacent 1s. Adjacency was based on 8-connectedness. (Finding no of components in an undirected graph)
Q2: A number is given and you had to translate it to string form (Indian system – lakhs, crores etc. not millions, billions etc .) The word “and” had to be added at the appropriate place (after 100s place if there was a digit in 10s or 1s place)
101 => one hundred and one
2311 => two thousand three hundred and eleven
900020 => nine lakh and twenty
35 => thirty five
3 => three
1<=N<=999999999 If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Citrix Interview | Set 1
- Citrix R&D Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Citrix Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- Money View Interview Experience
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (Summer Internship, On-Campus)
- Cohesity internship interview
- Robert Bosch(RBEI) Interview Experience (Off- Campus)
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile