Barclays recently visited my Campus ( Cummins College Pune ) . Eligiblity crieteria was cgpa > 8 and no live backlog . Only Comp and IT were allowed .
Around 120 people applied for it .
Round 1: First round was Aptitude test . It was held On CoCubes . The test was divides into seperate 2 sections . First 1 hour for 60 Aptitude question and Next 1 Hour for Coding .
The 60 Aptitude questions were divided as 20 Verbal + 20 Logical + 20 Quant .
You need to be very fast here . No negative Marking is there .
Everyone got the different set of questions . There were 2 codes to do in 60 min .
The codes were easy.
1 . find the count of elements in array whos difference from given num is less than or equal to given diff .
int lessthandiff ( int  arr, int num, int diff )
2 . find the sum of Kth small and Kth large element in array .
int sum ( int arr , int k)
Other codes as follows
1 . shift all the zeroes at the end of array
After this Round 15 people were shortlisted for next round.
- Barclays All India Campus Hiring Experience For Barclays Analyst 3
- Barclays Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | On Campus
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | On Campus for Internship
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus Written Test for Software Engg)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience
- Barclays Pune QA Interview Experience
- Barclays Internship Experience
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.