Amazon Web Service(AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster. AWS offers new subscribers a 12-month free tier to get hands-on experience with all AWS cloud services.
AWS Free Tier Account
Because AWS offers a free tier with no upfront expenses, it’s the ideal place to start your cloud care journey if you’re new to cloud services. You can build simple applications, acquire new skills, and experiment for free with some of AWS’s services. Following are some of the services which are offered by AWS.
- Compute: AWS EC2 instance.
- Storage: AWS EBS, EFS, and S3 are the storage services offered by the AWS
- Databases: AWS offers databases as a service like AWS RDS, Amazon Aurora, and so on.
- Networking: AWS VPC, and AWS Subnet are the networking services offered by AWS.
- Management Tools: Free use of the Management Console and CLI for AWS resource management.
Steps to Creating a Free Tier AWS Account
Sign Up for an AWS Account
Step 1: Open https://portal.aws.amazon.com/billing/signup#/start/email in any browser, then enter your mail address and AWS account name. Click on “Verify Email Address”.
Step 2: Enter the verification code received in the email address entered and click on ‘Verify’.
Step 3: Enter the Root user Password and Confirm the Root user Password, then click on ‘Continue (step 1 of 5)’.
Step 4: Select ‘Personal – for your own projects’ and fill in the details including the full name, contact number, country or region, and address for communication, and then click on ‘Continue (Step 2 of 5)’.
Step 5: Now in this step enter the Billing Information, and then click on ‘Verify and Continue.
Step 6: Confirm your identity by entering your mobile number or email address. You will receive a verification code which you have to enter to confirm your identity.
Step 7: Select the support plan. For Free Tier, we have to select ‘Basic Support: Free’. Finally, the AWS account has been created and is ready for implementation.
Benifts Of AWS Free Tier Account
- Hands-On Experience: Users can experience cloud services firsthand in a risk-free and realistic setting with the AWS Free Tier. This is very helpful for people who are just learning about AWS and cloud computing.
- Cost-Efficient Learning: New users can expose to new services of AWS with out thinking about the cost. Which makes it cost efficient.
- Wide Range of Services: AWS offers wide range of services where a new user can explore different services can experience the real use of cloud computing.
- Scalability Testing: Users can test there applications by deploying it in AWS. They can test the application in different environemts and in different conditions.
- Hosting Small Applications: Small applications can hosted on AWS for free as long as they adhere to the Free Tier usage restrictions.
Applications Of AWS Free Tier Limit
Following are the some of the applications of AWS free tier limit.
- Learning and Training: Students and the professionals who are new to AWS can learn using AWS free tier. Through practical experience with cloud services, it enables users to investigate and comprehend AWS services, infrastructure, and best practices.
- Development and Testing: Developers can use AWS free tier account to test there application in different environments with out incuring cost.
- Startup and MVP Developmen: The AWS Free Tier is a useful tool for startups and entrepreneurs to create early-stage prototypes or minimal viable products (MVPs).
- Technical Certifications: The students who want to attend aws solution architect associate exam can use AWS free tier account full fledged to prepare for the exam.
FAQs On AWS Free Tier Account.
1. AWS Fee Tier Account Charges
Within set of range, the AWS Free Tier offers restricted free access to a variety of AWS services, enabling users to explore and test out cloud computing at no expense.
2. AWS Free Tier Account Validity
The 12-month validity period of the AWS Free Tier begins on the day you create your AWS account.
3. AWS Free Tier Account Without Credit Card
You can use both Credit Card or Debit Card for the AWS free tier account.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...