Data entry is a very hectic task. Let’s take an example we have an Excel(CSV) file and a Google form. And the task is that we have to fill that Google forms for each row/data present in that file. If we have 10 or 20 rows it’s ok for us to fill the form but take a scenario where thousands of data present in the file in that condition it’s very difficult to fill the form and also there are chances of errors. Maybe we fill the form multiple times for the same entry or might be we miss some entries. So in this type of situation, we can automate the task.
So the below steps show how we can automate a Google form filling task using UiPath.
Step 1: Open your UiPath studio and click on the Process.
Step 2: Select a Name for your process and click on the Create button.
Step 3: Click on Main.xaml and then search for sequence activity from the activity box.
Step 3: After selecting a sequence activity search for Read CSV activity and add it. Read CSV activity is used for reading the CSV file.
Step 4: Provide the address of your file (CSV file) and set an output variable you can just go to the output section and click ctrl+k and provide the name after that just hit the enter.
Step 5: Now add For Each Row activity, so we can process every row of CSV file one by one.
Step 6: Provide Input variable and set an iteration variable.
Step 7: Now in the body of each row activity add Open Browser activity, so we can open our Google form in the browser.
Step 8: Provide the Google form link and add 3 “type into” activity in this example 3 because I have only 3 fields in my Google form but you can add as many according to your requirement.
Step 9: First make sure that your Google form opened in the background of your UiPath and after that click on “Indicate element inside the browser” and select the field where you want to type/ add data from CSV file. Do this step for all “Type Into Activities”.
Step 10: Now search for “Click Activity” and add it.
Step 11: After adding Click activity click on “Indicate Item from browser” and indicate your “Submit” Button. As we did in the previous Step. And then add the “Close Tab” activity.
Step 12: Now our Process is Ready you just Run it and all the rows available in our CSV file they all are filled in Google Form one by one and no human interaction needed for that.
- Automating File Movement on your system
- Download Anything to Google Drive using Google colab
- Why Google Shutters Google+ ?
- Speech Recognition in Python using Google Speech API
- PCR Full Form
- AWS Full Form
- AWT Full Form
- How to search faster with Google
- How to prepare for Google Asia Pacific University (APAC) Test ?
- How Google Search Works!!
- How ranking in Google Search Works !
- How Google Updates Itself!
- Kotlin | Language for Android, now Official by Google
- First tweet of Google in cryptic way
- How To Add Google Maps With A Marker to a Website
- How to Add Google Charts on a Webpage?
- Flutter | An introduction to the open source SDK by Google
- Google’s method for preventing Phishing attacks
- Google Summer of Code Preparation
- Cracking Google Summer of Code 101
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.