Athena Health visited our campus in Jan 2020. They hired for 6 months internship.
It had 10 technical MCQ and 2 program.
Program 1: https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/decimal-equivalent-of-binary-linked-list/1
Program 2: https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/shop-in-candy-store/0
It was a technical round. Questions from first round were asked. Programs were given and they tested the approach for the program with time and space complexity.
In HR round, questions were asked entirely from resume.
They hired 2 students from 150+ students.
- AthenaHealth Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- AthenaHealth Interview Experience (On - Campus)
- AthenaHealth Interview Experience | On-Campus Virtual 2020
- AthenaHealth Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual )
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Lybrate.com Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 127 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 149 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 49 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.