AthenaHealth Interview Experience (On – Campus)
Round 1: Hakerrank – 12 Questions – 90 mins
10 MCQ: Based on core subjects like OS, CN, and OOPS concepts. Also, Code related questions to predict the output of the given code.
2 Coding Questions:
- Profit Target: Given an array of n elements where each element gives the yearly profit of a corresponding stock, find the max number of distinct pairs (pairs differing in at least one element) from the array that adds up to the given profit target.
Sample Input 1:
[1,3,46,1,3,9] , sum = 47 possible pairs are: (1,46), (46,1), (46,1), (1,46) indexes:     - four times due to repetition of '1' - return only once - (46,1) Hence, output = 1
Sample Input 2:
[5,7,9,13,11,6,6,3,3] sum = 12 possible pairs are: (5,7), (7,5), (9,3), (9,3), (3,9), (9,3), (6,6), (6,6) indexes:         return only distinct - (5,7), (9,3), (6,6) Hence, output = 3
- Simple Max Difference: Given an array of size n where elements are closing prices of a particular stock on n days in order, find the maximum profit spread of the stock. Profit spread it the difference between the closing price of a day and the closing price on any of the previous days in history. If the prices remain flat or are continuously decreasing, return -1.
Sample input 1:
[7,1,2,5] 1<7 -> continue; 2>1 -> 2-1 = 1 : diff 5>2 -> 5-2 = 3 5-1 = 4 : maximum diff = output
Sample Input 2:
[7,5,2,1] 5<7 , 2<5 , 1<2 -> continuously decreasing : return -1;
Round 2: Technical Interview on Hakerrank CodePair – 60 mins
Based on projects – Blockchain
- What is blockchain?
- How is it useful?
- How does it ensure data confidentiality and integrity
- Explain its working.
Based on projects – MEAN Stack
- What did you do?
- What is mongo?
- What do you know about nonstructural databases?
Based on programming languages – C, C++, Java
- What is the difference between C, C++, and Java?
- What are object-oriented and procedural languages?
- Is java a true object-oriented language? Is C++? Explain.
- If yes, then how does java use primitive data types like int and char?
- What is the difference between Integer Class and int data type?
- For particular application development, how would you choose between C++ and Java
- What constraints would you focus on for the selection?
- What are pointers and how is the memory allocated for them?
- What is the problem with pointers – why were they removed when java was built?
- What are the Object-oriented concepts?
- Explain the difference between Encapsulation and Abstraction
- What is Inheritance?
- What are the types of inheritance?
- Do we need to explicitly call the parent class constructor from the child class constructor?
- Does C++ support all types of inheritance? Does Java support all?
- How are multiple inheritances handled in C++?
- What is method overriding and overloading?
- Give a real-life example of function overloading and overriding?
- Can Static variables in a class be accessed by the child classes that inherit it?
- What is the memory architecture in C++ Programming? – regarding heap, stack, and code
- If the stack is increased indefinitely due to the number of recursion calls, will it override the heap?
- Difference between String and StringBuilder classes? What is the use of StringBuilder?
- Implement Merge Sort
- Show Inheritance using abstract class
Round 3: HR – Basic behavioral questions.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...