AthenaHealth Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual )
Day 1 :-
Virtual Preplacement talk , Time duration: 60 mins , Mode : Microsoft teams
Role : Associate Member of technical staff
Round 1 (coding test)- Online test (Coding/Mcq) Time duration : 90 mins , Mode : HackerRank
Coding 2 Questions:-
1- Meeting rooms (similar) : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/minimum-halls-required-for-class- scheduling/ Like :- Meeting rooms 2 in leetcode.
2- Array Game (same): Given an array with n positive integers. We need to find the minimum number of iterations to make all elements equal. In each iteration all elements in array reduced by 1 except maximum element
They expert Optimal solution.
Mcq :- 10 Questions based on data structures , Database , About Rest Api
Day 2 :-
Round 2 (Technical round) – Virtual technical round Time duration :60 mins , Mode : Hackerank codePair
- The interview was virtually conducted on HackerRank codepair platform designed for virtual interviews.
- This round is like live coding (F2F) interview. Question on data structrues and problem solving, Interviewer asked to code reverse a string in different ways like iterative and recursion .We discussed the approach and time complexities , the interviewer was satisfied with it.
- Then discussed on oops concepts in java , Interviewer asked all basics questions on oops like static ,final ,this keywords then encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance and polymorphism . how to make a class immutable. Interviewer asked to implement Multiple inheritance (Interface) in code editor , method overridding and method overloading
- What is the difference between Abstract class and Interface in java https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/difference-between-abstract-class-and-interface-in-java/
- Now Interviewer went into database (sql) we discussed a lot ,Interviewer said to create some tables and asked some queries to write with joins, sub queries , having , group by etc.. (Its been like 6 to 7 queries)
- Atlast just asked about projects.
Day 3 :-
Round 3 (Managerial round) – Virtual Managerial round Time duration :60 mins , Mode : Microsoft teams
This round is mainly based on your projects and resume . we discussed all of my 4 project in my resume. More question on my projects , we discussed about the bussiness logics and backend database more . here also i had more question on my database schema etc..
Then he asked some questions from data structures
- Difference between Arraylist and vector https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/vector-vs-arraylist-java/
- Difference between Hashmap and hashTable about time complexities https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/differences-between-hashmap-and-hashtable-in-java/
- Real-time application of Data Structures https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/real-time-application-of-data-structures/
- Linked List vs Array https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/linked-list-vs-array/#:~:text=In%20an%20array%2C%20memory%20is,stored%20randomly%20in%20Linked%20lists.
Then he asked about the problem statement of round 1 Questions and discussed my solutions .We discussed different possible approach and the time complexities and the interviewer was satisfied with it
Note: both interviews went very smooth . Interviewers were so friendly , you can freely discuss your ideas
Round 4 (HR Round ) – HR round Time duration :60 mins , Mode : Microsoft teams
After finishing my round 3 within 15 mins got a call from Athena team for HR round interview . This is the final interview . she asked about my hobby , area of interest and some technical questions on my project and resume , my certificates, my internships, my extracurricular activities, and skills, etc. . then family background check. then she asked “Are you comfortable with our locations ” . I said yes. No more question it just took 15 to 20 mins .
Finally Virtual connect with athena team and shortlisted students
Note :- Recruitment process went very smooth . All the Interviewers were so friendly , you can freely discuss your ideas . they expert you should me more strong in basics. it was a very nice experience and things went very smoothly . they made candidate more comfortable .
- Competitive Programming, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- Be strong in DBMS and OOPS.
- Don’t mention fake projects in your resume. Even if it is a simple project just have a in depth stand on it
- practice programming on a platform such as GeeksforGeeks practice, HackerRank, Leetcode etc.
< / Happy Coding >
Please Login to comment...