TOTAL 3 ROUNDS:
ROUND 1::ONLINE TEST…topics
(a) quantative aptitude
(b) logical reasoning
(c) unix(technical part)
(d) sql / pl-sql(technnical part)
(e) english comprehension and general questions
(f) coding ( 2 easy question in 45 minutes).if u have an average coding skill than its easy for you.
(g) operating system questions.(technical part)
(h) psychometry test.
(i) C outputs (technical part)
ROUND 2:: TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
NOTE:-the interviewer asked me everything that was not in my resume…question asked are as follows:
2.1.GENERAL QUESTIONS IN C / DS / ALGORITHM
(a) what is auto variable?
(b) what is void pointer?use of it?
(c) use of const in C?
(d) what are register variables?
(e) n – queens problem with algo?
(f) linked list creation?
(g) what data structure do we use in computer networks?
(h) which data structures use to reverse a string ?
2.2.QUESTIONS IN DATABASE
(a) query based on self join.
(b) transctions in ATM MACHINE.
(c) difference between truncate , delete , drop table.
(d) some other very easy sql queries.
2.3.QUESTIONS IN NETWORKS
(a) describe OSI model.
(b) TCP/IP model
(c) protocols used in respective layers with their functionalities.
2.4.QUESTIONS IN JAVA
(a) program on this keyword
(c) run time polymorphism
(d) default constructor
(b)coding decoding puzzle(medium)
3.ROUND 3::HR INTERVIEW
(b) tell me about your family
(c) which location do you prefer?
(d) why AMDOCS?
The panel was interactive and interview experience is awesome for this company.
This article is contributed by Nikhil. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview experience for Experienced candidate (2 - 5 yrs)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Applied through website
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus | Software Engineer Associate
- Amdocs R&D Interview Experience | Set 7 (Graduate Software Engineer Trainee)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Engineering Associate
- Amdocs interview Experience (On-Campus) for software engineer associate
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)