Written test details –
Aptitude (quant)- 12 ques (16 min)
Logical Reasoning- 12 ques (14 min)
Coding test (C/C++/Java)- 2 ques (45 min)
Unix/ Sql (PL-SQL)/ C- 30 ques (30 min)
Apti and logical reasoning were quite easy, In Coding test first you have to select any one language in you wanna code then ques will be based on that language. Last section involves 10 ques each from the above mentioned topics. For Unix, you can take help of tutorials point.
Overall level of test was good and you can’t skip any question means you have to answer it , then only you will be directed to next question.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview experience for Experienced candidate (2 - 5 yrs)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Applied through website
- Amdocs interview Experience (On-Campus) for software engineer associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Engineering Associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus | Software Engineer Associate
- Amdocs R&D Interview Experience | Set 7 (Graduate Software Engineer Trainee)