Amazon visited our campus for internship and placement. The Selection Process starts with an online test comprises of 20 technical questions involving data structures,operating system basic concepts,algorithms and aptitude questions and two coding questions.
First Round Questions
- Given an array find all sets of size 3 having sum of elements less than a given number k.
- Find n-th magic number.
27 out of 150 were selected for the second round.
Second round questions.
- given a BST with additional information at each node howmany nodes in its left subtree and right subtree. find the kth largest element in that tree.
- merge two sorted linked list.
15 out of 27 got selected.
3rd round questions.
- Given two rectangles diagonally opposite coordinates. find whether a rectangle is completely overlapping the other or not.
- Given a binary tree create a new tree which is mirror image of that tree.
- Given three consecutive even numbers. prove mathematically that atleast one of them is divisible by 6.
This article is contributed by Sorabh Jain. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Related Practice Problems
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.