Amazon Interview Experience | Set 367 (On-Campus for Internship)
1st ROUND(Online Round :90 min)
There were 20 aptitude questions based on C, DS, OS, OOPS, and 2 coding questions.
- Find nth Magic Number
- Count triplets with sum smaller than a given value
Since coding questions were easy those who completed both coding questions and some aptitude questions were selected.
Total 19 students were selected from this round.
2nd ROUND (TECHNICAL INTERVIEW :Around 1 hour)
First he asked me a genuine question : “tell me about yourself”.
- Find the intersection of two arrays .Initially i told him to use c++ map to hash, immediately he asked me to implement your own defined map,I was a little confused then he asked me to use hashmap and finally i solved this one.Interviewer was very co-operative.
Solution: GeeksforGeeks Link
- Given a binary tree,print the nodes in spiral form.I solved this one immediately using two stacks, he was much impressed and told me to wait for next round.
Solution: Level order traversal in a spiral form
Total 6 students were selected for next round.
3rd ROUND (TECHNICAL INTERVIEW : Around 30 min)
The interviewer was very cool. He immediately asked me questions:
- Find the rotation point in a rotated sorted array.It was a stright forward question on binary search.
Solution: Find the Rotation Count in Rotated Sorted array
- Given a linked list separate even and odd numbered nodes such that even numbered nodes are at the front of the list and in order followed by odd numbered nodes. Since it was also a straight forward question. I explained two approaches and he was satisfied and asked me to code it.
Solution: Segregate even and odd elements in Linked list
Related Practice Problems
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...