Round 1:online Test(90 min)
2 Coding Questions
- Finding duplicates in the given array,change that to 1,move all the 1’s to the right side and the other elements are moved to right
- Pair sum count(to find the number of pairs present in the given array whose sum is also present in the array)
Solution: GeeksforGeeks Link
Round 2:coding in paper 2 coding questions(60 min)
- To find the diameter of a binary tree
- Given a linked list, write a function to reverse every k nodes (where k is an input to the function).
Round 3:Technical HR 1
- Project Explanation(Basic Details is enough)
- Data Structure questions
Solving 2 Coding questions
Round 4:Technical HR 2
- Project Explanation(hardcore details)
- Operating Systems
- Compiler Design
- To draw automata for given questions
- Basics in Network
- Testing Questions
- Design Patterns
- drawing design pattern for the project done
- Why Amazon?
- Any Questions from me(HR)?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.