It’s an on campus recruitment. The interview process started on October, 2015.
It had 25 MCQ questions from core subjects of CS including Operating systems, Database, Networks, Data structures and algorithms, Fundamentals of programming. Apart from that there was 2 programming questions too. Those who solved at least 1 programming problem and few MCQ questions were selected for next round. But it’s better to solve both the programming questions. I was asked the following questions:
It was a phone interview of duration 1 hour. It was conducted on collabedit.com. This round consisted 2 data structures and algorithms related questions. I was asked the following questions:
It was similar to that of round 2. I was asked the following questions:
Overall it was an awesome experience. I enjoyed the interview process.
Thanks for geeksforgeeks!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 130 (For SDET 1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 131 (For SDET 1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 252 (For SDET)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 128 (For SDET)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 182 (For SDET 1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 414 (For SDET-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 432 (SDET Off – Campus)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 413 (SDET-1 On-Campus Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 51 (On-campus for SDET)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 4 (For SDET)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 19 (For SDET)
- Quikr Interview Experience | Set 2 (For SDET)
- SnapDeal Interview Experience | Set 17 (For SDET)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for SDET)
- JP Morgan Interview experience | SDET Role for Experienced