I got a call form amazon for the opening of SDET. It all started with telephonic interview asking brief introduction and 2 questions.
1. rearrange a linked list in such way that all odd position nodes are together and all even positions node are together, 1->2->3->4->5->6 , convert it ot 1->3->5->2->4->6
Face-to-Face 1st Round
1. Random play a song from a list of given songs in such a way that no songs is repeated until all the songs are played
2. Distance between two nodes of a given binary tree
Face-to-Face 2nd Round
1. Find out whether a tree is subtree of given tree or not
2. For a given array find max of k sub-array, i.e if array is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,6,7,8 ,9,10, then function should return an array of size n-k+1 with each element be the max of k elements
output : 3 (max of 1, 2, 3), 4(max of 2,3,4), 5(max of 3, 4, 5) etc, array is not sorted 🙂
Face-to-Face 3rd Round
1. Automating an api to getAllFriendListFromFacebook for a given email id.
Face-to-Face 4th Round 1. vertical sum of a binary tree, he was looking for in place solution. just 1 traversal and without using hashmap as hashmap allocates more size than the elements to store. interviewer gave hint to use doubly linked list to store the sum.
Face-to-Face 5th Round
1. Given a binary tree return a matrix where mat(i,j) is 1 when i is an ancestor of j. only one traversal required and no extra space required, idea is to populate ancestor list as we process nodes and update the matrix
Thanks & Regards
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 263 (For SDET)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 182 (For SDET 1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 130 (For SDET 1)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 128 (For SDET)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 414 (For SDET-1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 131 (For SDET 1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 432 (SDET Off – Campus)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 413 (SDET-1 On-Campus Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 51 (On-campus for SDET)
- Quikr Interview Experience | Set 2 (For SDET)
- SnapDeal Interview Experience | Set 17 (For SDET)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 4 (For SDET)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 19 (For SDET)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for SDET)
- RazorPay Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior SDET Role)