1) Given two words, find if second word is the round rotation of first word.
For example: abc, cab
since cab is round rotation of abc
Example2: ab, aa
since aa is not round rotation for aa
2) Given two hexadecimal numbers find if they can be consecutive in gray code
For example: 10001000, 10001001
since they are successive in gray code
Example2: 10001000, 10011001
since they are not successive in gray code.
1) Some based on finding relationships between given number/strings and find the missing one
Example: VTS: RPO :: AYX: ____
2) Paragraph reading and inferring information from it.
3) Facts provided and making a decision based on it.
4) Combinations possible based on facts provided.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 137 (For Software Engineer II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 321 (Online Assessment)
- Adobe Shecodes Interview Experience | Adobe Assessment 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | Amazon WOW-2020
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 189 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 126 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 129 (For SDE 1 Off-Campus)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 132 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 134 (Off-Campus for SDE)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 135 (On-Campus for SDE)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 136 (For SDE-T)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 138 (For SDE 1)