1) Given two words, find if second word is the round rotation of first word.
For example: abc, cab
since cab is round rotation of abc
Example2: ab, aa
since aa is not round rotation for aa
2) Given two hexadecimal numbers find if they can be consecutive in gray code
For example: 10001000, 10001001
since they are successive in gray code
Example2: 10001000, 10011001
since they are not successive in gray code.
1) Some based on finding relationships between given number/strings and find the missing one
Example: VTS: RPO :: AYX: ____
2) Paragraph reading and inferring information from it.
3) Facts provided and making a decision based on it.
4) Combinations possible based on facts provided.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.