Amazon Interview Experience for SDE intern | On Campus (December 2019)
Position: SDE Intern
The test was conducted on mettl platform.
It was divided into two parts:
- First section consisted of gate level C, DS and algo based MCQ questions.
Second section consisted of two coding questions
- First question was based on Kadane’s algorithm
- Second question was a medium level logic based question
Interview: Out of 690 students only 57 were selected for the final
Areas to work upon while preparing for coding interviews:
- Understand the question properly asked by the interviewer
- Give various scenarios and the test cases and ask different
questions in order to understand the question properly.
- Ask the right questions to clarify your doubts.
- Analyze the problem clearly and write various patterns on the paper
- Try to find brute force solution first.
- Then tell the optimised solution and try to tell the solution logically.
- Also check for the edge cases while thinking about your solution.
- NULL checks, overflows and also check test the boundary conditions
- Practice on pen and paper.
Keep a smile on your face while giving an interview 🙂 All the best!!!
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!