Round 1: Written
a. Given a Binary Tree, find the sum of all leaf nodes which are at the maximum depths in the tree.
b. Find all occurrences of a given word in a matrix of characters by traversing in all 8 directions (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-all-occurrences-of-the-word-in-a-matrix/)
c. Given an unsorted array, find a triplet, whose sum is K.
After this there were few design rounds for sde2 candidates, to which I didn’t appear.
Round 2: F2F
a. Given an unsorted array, find the Kth smallest element in the array.
b. Given a matrix, rotate by 90 degree anti-clockwise (inplace)
Round 3: F2F
a. Given a sorted doubly linkedlist, find triplets, whose sum is K (without extra space ofcourse)
b. Given 2 Binary Trees, check if one Binary Tree is a SubTree of the other
Round 4: F2F
a. Project specifics, with open source contributions(stackoverflow) discussions
b. given few scenarios, asked to figure out the approach to solve with few algorithms
c. Questions related to Amazon Leadership Principles (be prepared with real-time good examples in the past)
Round 5: F2F
a. Find two numbers in a BST, whose sum is K (using two pointers on the tree itself) (also asked if I can do without using stack i.e, Morris Traversal explanation only)
b. Given a Binary Tree, find the last level upto which the tree is a Full Binary Tree and return that level
(In all these rounds, working code was needed and it should cover all the edge cases)
(You have to speak out loud to make them understand your thought process)
Round 6: F2F
HR Round (usual HR questions)
— contributed by Ashish Subudhi
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 235 (For SDE-II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 392 (For SDE 2)
- Amazon SDE-I Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 425
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE 2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 417 (For SDE- 2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 234
- Amazon Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.