There were total 5 Rounds .
First round was IQ test round. Where there were 50 questions to be solved within 12 min (No negative marking). The questions were easy.
This round was the coding round where 3 questions were given. If you solve any of one. you are Proceeded for second round.
This round was F2F Interview
- Tell me about JWT
- What is Virtual DOM
- State and Props in React
- Life cycle of React
- Question on “This” operator in js
- ES6 features (You need in depth knowledge how context is formed)
- How Hoisting works (For this you need to see how js gives memory to it’s variable)
- Question on SET operator in js
- What is context and scope in js
- Rest I didn’t Remember. But to clear f2f you should have architecture level knowledge of js and react
It was HR Round.
Finally I got Selected.
- Naggaro Interview Experience
- TCS NQT 2019 Interview Experience
- OYO Interview Experience 2019
- OYO Interview Experience - SDE (2019)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2019
- IIT Bombay PhD Interview Experience 2019
- NSEIT Interview Experience 2019
- TCS Interview Experience (On-Campus 2019)
- TCS Codevita 2019 Interview Experience
- TCS Digital Interview Experience(Sep 2019)
- InfyTQ Interview Experience - 2019
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience 2019
- Optum Interview Experience(2019)
- TCS digital 2019 Interview Experience
- Infosys SE / SES / PP Interview Experience 2019
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.