Recently I have attended a 30 hour Hackathon on Amazon Alexa skills.
The main object for organizing a hackathon or attending a hackathon is to get an experience of working on a single project for 30 or 36 or 40 hours depending upon the time given for the Hackathon and building Software products that can tackle real-life issues.
In that Hackathon, the basic or core concept of it was to work on the environment that is used for exploring new voice Interface techniques and problem-solving.
For which we can mainly work or use some of the tracks i.e. VUI, AI, IoT, Machine Learning, Computer Vision and many more.
The Benefits of attending a Hackathon are as follows:-
1. Putting Our Business in Front
2. Emotional Connection with others
3. Awesome Experience
4. Variety of Brand awareness
5. Great ROI
Over All, it was my great experience to attend Hackathon Like this in which many of the well-experienced Speakers were called Upon the stage to share there experience with all of us.
- 5 Tips and Tricks To Crack The Hackathon
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | Amazon WOW-2020
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon SDE 2 Experience (3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 412 (SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-2
- Amazon SDE II Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.