Online Written Test on HackerRank – 75 mins (15 Apti, 5 C++ ,2 Coding)
- WAP to Check if there is an intersecting node in 2 linked lists
- What is .dll ?how it is loaded? Why dynamic linking not static linking
- Difference between semaphore and mutex?
- Why is cache needed? What happens when we watch the video? Who allocates memory to process?
- Virtual functions,
- Write a macro for swapping two variables
- WAP for chocolate and wrapper puzzle
- Why is Virtual destructor needed?Can there be a static virtual function?
- Difference between typedef and macro?
- Internal implementation of priority queue.
- How to find k frequent words in a file
- WAP to Delete a string in trie, various use cases?
- WAP to Find lca of a tree?
- Wap to Make the largest number out of array elements given.
- Design book my show.
Round 3 (managerial)
- Find a loop in linked list, only approach
- Sort an array larger than RAM
- WAP Merge Sort
- WAP BFS based question(don’t remember)
- Diff. between TCP and UDP
- How lan works
- How socket works
- Diff. between process and threads
Round 4 (director)
- Why didn’t sit for Adobe in college placements?
- How the earlier interviews went?
- What have you learned in these 3 yrs professionally?
- Why you left the job? What was the hurry?
- What are your aspirations?
- Explain your college project.
- What kind of work should be given?
- Any particular preference for any language
- What is Dynamic programming? Examples where DP is used?
- Given a length l , find the angle or dimensions of the 4 sided quad. formed having max area, this quad is not a square.
Round 5 (managerial)
- Brief Introduction
- Asked to explain 1 company project. What would you do differently?
- Difference between monolithic and microservices. How to convert monolithic architecture into microservice
- Program to Rearrange characters such that no two characters are same
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.