Round 1: Online Hackerrank Test
Round 2: Technical Round
- Asked about past project & challenges faced.
- Opening an application as multiple processes but use them such as if one application is opened, another instance, process of same application cannot be opened till previous is closed. Solve with Semaphore.
- Puzzle : 100 balls are there, 50 are red & 50 are blue, put them in 2 jars in such a way that probability of picking a ball is always a red ball.
- 2 strings implies application with different versions, e.g ApplicationName.a.b.c.d.., where a, b, c, d.. are the numbers, check which version is the latest. Check all the corner cases.
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 55 (On-Campus Full Time for MTS profile)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 18 (For WBT Profile)
- Adobe Interview | Set 14 (On Campus for Full Time)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- C-DOT (Interview Experience for full time)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | Set 23 (Full Time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience (For Full Time)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | SDE-Full Time
- HP R&D Interview Experience (On-Campus, full time)
- Gwynnie Bee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- GwynnieBee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Microsoft Full Time Interview Experience (On campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 399 (On Campus for full time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 394 (On-Campus Full Time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 150 (Off-Campus for Full Time)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Viasat-Chennai R & D Interview Experience(Full time)
- Celigo Interview Experience | On-Campus (Full time)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.