Online Written Test on HackerRank – 75 mins (15 Apti, 5 C++ ,2 Coding)
- WAP to Check if there is an intersecting node in 2 linked lists
- What is .dll ?how it is loaded? Why dynamic linking not static linking
- Difference between semaphore and mutex?
- Why is cache needed? What happens when we watch the video? Who allocates memory to process?
- Write a macro for swapping two variables
- WAP for chocolate and wrapper puzzle
- Why is Virtual destructor needed?Can there be a static virtual function?
- Difference between typedef and macro?
- Internal implementation of priority queue.
- How to find k frequent words in a file
- WAP to Delete a string in trie, various use cases?
- WAP to Find lca of a tree?
- Wap to Make the largest number out of array elements given.
- Design book my show.
Round 3 (managerial)
- Find a loop in linked list, only approach
- Sort an array larger than RAM
- WAP Merge Sort
- WAP BFS based question(don’t remember)
- Diff. between TCP and UDP
- How lan works
- How socket works
Diff. between process and threads
Round 4 (director)
- Why didn’t sit for Adobe in college placements?
- How the earlier interviews went?
- What have you learned in these 3 yrs professionally?
- Why you left the job? What was the hurry?
- What are your aspirations?
- Explain your college project.
- What kind of work should be given?
- Any particular preference for any language
- What is Dynamic programming? Examples where DP is used?
- Given a length l , find the angle or dimensions of the 4 sided quad. formed having max area, this quad is not a square.
Round 5 (managerial)
- Brief Introduction
- Asked to explain 1 company project. What would you do differently?
- Difference between monolithic and microservices. How to convert monolithic architecture into microservice
- Program to Rearrange characters such that no two characters are same
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Adobe Interview Experience (Adobe for Women)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 18 (For WBT Profile)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 19 (For MTS)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 21 for Software Engineer (Fresher)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 23 (1 Year Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 24 (On-Campus for MTS)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 25 (On-Campus for MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 26 (On-Campus for MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 27 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 28 (For MTS-2)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 29 ( Off-Campus)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 30 (Off-Campus For Member Technical Staff)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 31
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 32 (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 33 (On-Campus)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 34 (For MTS-1)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 36 (Off-Campus Drive)