Adobe Interview Experience for CS1 (Noida June 2022)
Technical Round 1 (1hrs)
Note: expected production-level code
DSA Round: Following questions were asked
- find x to power y.(later asked me to write down the code for negative number as well)
- search in a row and column-wise sorted matrix.
- Group all anagrams together
Technical Round 2 (50mins)
- Quick sort algo, time complexity avg, best case scenario.
- Heap and heap sort (time complexity)
- some code snippet-based questions which I could not remember.
- some discussion on my projects.
Hiring Manager 1(1 hrs)
- Design an iterator for BST
- Allocate a 2D array using malloc. later asked me to optimize the malloc calls. (I couldn’t optimize)
Note: 3rd Round’s feedback was average so they scheduled another HM round with a different team manager.
Hiring Manager 2 (1hrs 5 mins): I was not able to write down the Running code, I give the recursive solution and then optimized it to DP.(we had a discussion around 1hr only for this question)
Director Round (1 hrs):
- Behavioral questions:
- Work done and current role in my current company, a lot of discussions in my module.
- Asked me which part you implemented by yourself in the last project.
- What challenges you have faced.
- what your manager will say about you.
- How many members are in your team, what is your rank in your team. (You have to justify your answers)
Dutch National Flag Problem
Note: He asked me to write down running code on any ide of your choice, I have used leetcode ide.
Again some Behavioral questions.