I was called at Noida office for a face to face interview.
Round 1: Face to Face interview
This round started with basic tell me about yourself question then the interviewer asked some questions related to my projects and my past experience in the company.
- To generate random numbers between 1-12 with equal probability using a already defined function which generates random numbers from 1-6.
I solved this problem with little help and he was happy with the solution.
- Lowest common Ancestor problem
I solved this problem smoothly.
- Given a string of an integer number, we have to return minimum number possible bigger than the given number by rearranging the string.
for example, if a given number is 21746 then answer will be 21764.
Then he gave me a puzzle which is
Round 2: Technical interview 2
- Started with a little chit chat about my projects.
- then a puzzle 1 which i solved it after
- NXP Interview Experience | (Pool campus at Noida Office)
- Interview with Microsoft (office 365 Hyderabad team) at their Bengaluru office.
- Microsoft Office India Interview experience | Set 170 (2 Years Exp)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 33 (R & D Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 34 (On-Campus for R&D Noida)
- Samsung R & D Noida Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Samsung Interview Experience - R & D Noida (Off - Campus)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 39 (On-Campus for R & D Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | (On-Campus for R & D Noida)
- Interview Experience Opera Solutions, Noida
- Mindfire Solutions Noida Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Samsung Noida R & D On Campus Internship Interview Experience
- Samsung R&D Institute Noida(SRIN) Internship interview experience
- Samsung Interview Experience (SRI-Noida On-campus 2018 ,Engineer role )
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 9
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.