Samsung Noida R & D came to our campus for internships.
Round 1: Coding Round
The online round had 1 question and 3 hours to solve it. It was a simple implementation question: You are given the positions of a horse and other pieces in a chess board. Find out the number of situations where the horse takes out a chess piece in one move provided that no piece is blocking its path. You can compile as many times as you want but the number of submissions was only 3 hence corner cases must be dealt with carefully.
Round 2: Technical Interview
This round lasted for about 20 minutes. I was asked to write the code to delete a given node in a doubly linked list.
Next I was given the following question: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/collect-maximum-points-in-a-grid-using-two-traversals/ with DP and DFS variations.
I was asked about Copy constructor and why we use Copy constructor instead of memcpy. I was also asked about virtual functions and their use. The interviewer made me write the code to explain my examples clearly. Lastly he asked about virtual memory – What is virtual memory and how it works in detail.
Round 3: HR Round
This was a quick one. He asked me about my family and other stuff. Lastly he asked me if I got selected in which area I would like to work in Samsung mobile.
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung R&D Institute Noida(SRIN) Internship interview experience
- Samsung Interview Experience | (On-Campus for R & D Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 34 (On-Campus for R&D Noida)
- Samsung R & D Noida Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 39 (On-Campus for R & D Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience - R & D Noida (Off - Campus)
- Samsung Interview Experience (SRI-Noida On-campus 2018 ,Engineer role )
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus for Banglore Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 33 (R & D Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- Mindfire Solutions Noida Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Samsung R&D Internship Experience August 2019 (On Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.